Registration for Fall sports programs are open following the conclusion of our Spring sports season and again prior to the start of Fall practice. Registration for Winter and Spring sports programs are open one month prior to the start of preseason.
Questions and comments regarding Naples Classical Academy athletics should be emailed to our Athletic Director, Chris House: email@example.com
Registration for Winter 2022 athletics will open one mont prior to the start of the preseason.
Winter Sports Teams
- Soccer, Girls, Grades 5-8 & 9-12
- Soccer, Boys, Grades 5-8 & 9-12
- Basketball, Girls, Grades 5-8 & 9-12
- Basketball, Boys, Grades 5-8 & 9-12
- Cheerleading - Grades 7-10
- Rest time should involve both unlimited hydration intake and rest without any activity involved.
- For every 30 minutes of practice, there must be at least a minimum five minute rest and hydration break.
- The area identified for rest should be considered a “cooling zone” and out of direct sunlight. This area can include ice sponges, cold immersion tubs and other cooling alternatives to facilitate the cooling process.
- Coaches should promote a heat injury prevention philosophy by promoting unrestricted access to water at all times without consequence.
- A student-athlete should never be denied access to water if he/she requests
- For sports utilizing helmets (i.e. lacrosse, baseball, softball and others), helmets should be removed during rest time.