Important BASE Info
PARENTS, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO BE INFORMED OF THESE DETAILS.
New Student ID:
- Naples Classical Academy has adopted a new student ID for the Before and After School Enrichment Program (BASE), food service and carline. As a result, your scholars will need to be added to your ACTIVE account using his or her first and last name and date of birth.
- Please remember to choose Naples Classical Academy as the district instead of Collier County.
Drop Off & Pick Up:
- Scholars registered and accepted in the before care enrichment can be dropped off at the front office area from 6:30 am to 7:30 am.
- Scholars can be picked up at the front office area at or before 6:00 pm.
- Parents/Guardians must sign in and/or sign out during drop off and pick up times.
- Registered and accepted scholars who are not picked up on time from the main carline by 3:45 pm will be placed into the After School Enrichment (BASE) Program and charged a daily drop-in rate.
- Repeated late pick-ups will jeopardize a scholar's ability to participate in the program and extended day activities.
- Please refer to the fee schedule for details regarding the daily drop-in rate and late pick-up fees.
Other Clubs & Sports:
- Clubs and/or team sports are not included in the after-school enrichment program.
- Parents that sign up their scholars for clubs and/or sports will pay for those activities separately. Please refer to the Sports and Clubs sections of the website for details.
- The scholars can attend clubs and/or sports and then return to the after-school enrichment program if they are enrolled in the After School Enrichment (BASE) program.
- If not signed up for the after-school program, the scholars will go to the designated area for pick-up. Late pickup fees may apply if scholar is not picked up by the designated time.