Skip To Main Content

High School Student Services

Welcome to Naples Classical High School Student Services. Here you will find everything from college advising to graduation requirements for your scholar. You can also reach out to Ms. MacGowen

High School Parent FAQ

Will my student receive college advising?

We offer Quest for Success, a college counseling service. Your student must be enrolled in this program to receive the advising services. 

Do you offer Dual Enrollment?

NCA offers College-Level Examination Program (CLEP).

Can my student earn community service hours for a Bright Futures Scholarship?

Community Service Hours are available for high school students. NCA students are encouraged to meet a minimum of 100 volunteer hours prior to graduation.

CLICK HERE to download the service hours form.

Does NCA offer high school sports?

NCA offers a competitive athletics program.

Can my student drive to school? If so, where do they park?

Parking will be available for high school drivers. Students must fill out the Student Parking Form in order to receive a parking permit. There will be designated parking spaces for students.

Will my student be able to carry a backpack from class to class, during the school day?

All upper and high school students will be issued a lock and a locker. All backpacks and personal items should be placed in their locker at the beginning of the day. Backpacks will not be brought into the classroom. 

Will my student be able to bring a cell phone to school?

Cell phones are not allowed on campus. Students who bring their cell phone to school will have it removed, and parents will be required to pick it up from the front desk. There may be other consequences, depending on the situation. 

Will there be a Prom?

NCA offers several social events for students throughout the year. Juniors and Seniors will be able to attend Prom in the Spring.

If you have any more questions that have not been answered, please feel free to contact us at and we will be happy to help you.

Should my student take sequential foreign languages? ( i.e. Latin 1 and Latin 2. Or Spanish 1 and Spanish 2)

Section 1007.261(1)(a), Florida Statutes, requires two credits of sequential foreign language instruction at the secondary level as a prerequisite for admission to all Florida state colleges and universities.