SAT and ACT Testing
The SAT® is an integrated system of tests that measures the skills and knowledge that research shows are the most important for success in college and career.
The ACT® test is the leading US admissions test, measuring what students learn in high school to determine academic readiness for college.
SAT and ACT testing are not taken on the NCA campus.
Test Dates and Locations
Waivers of Fees
If you think you're eligible, your school guidance counselor will help you get a fee waiver. Most students that qualify for the Free and Reduced Lunch program are eligible for the fee waiver.
If you're eligible for a fee waiver, you can take the SAT or SAT Subject Tests for free and get other benefits to apply to college like waived application fees.
Waivers of Fee Eligibility Requirements can be found at these links:
- Read through the SAT Study Guide so you’ll know what to expect on test day. You'll find practice tips, test-taking strategies, sample questions, and more. Access the College Board Study Guide and Exam Prep.
- The creators of the SAT have given Khan Academy exclusive access and advice to build a personalized practice program for anyone, anywhere.
- These tools are free and available now for every student to take ownership of their learning and their future. Access the Kahn Academy SAT Practice test.
- ACT Academy™ is a free online learning tool and test practice program designed to help you get the best score possible on the ACT test, and well on your way to college and career success. Create an account by visiting ACT Academy.
Score Release Dates
- Most SAT scores are released about two weeks after test day. June scores take longer, up to six weeks.