Student vehicles parked on school grounds are required to display a parking permit.
Students can obtain a parking permit by downloading and completing this Application for use of Private Automobile. Parents must also approve and sign this form.
Students must bring the completed application and a copy of their driver's license, insurance and registration to the front office.
Students will be issued a parking permit if there are available spots on a first come first served basis. If all student parking spots have been assigned, a waiting list will be created for students who were unable to get a permit.
- Students are not allowed to park on campus without a student parking permit. Any student who parks on campus without a permit can receive a $50 fine. Continued violations may result in towing of a student’s vehicle at the owner’s expense. All towing will be done by a commercial towing company. Naples Classical Academy is not responsible for damage to towed vehicles.
- Students must display parking permits from the rear-view mirror, facing outwards, so that they can easily be read.
- Students may only park in designated reserved “Student Parking”.
- Students may not return to their vehicle during the school day without the approval of an administrator.
- Students must adhere to speed limits and safe driving behavior at all times. Our campus speed limit is 10 miles per hour.
- Depending on the nature, severity, and/or frequency, any violation(s) of academy rules can result in the permanent revocation of parking privilege.